This manual contains six weeks of stewardship sermons and Bible studies which challenge Christians to live purposely, not just exist, and to give first fruits, not leftovers:
1. Having Christ as the center, and right Christian goals;
2. Real security, happiness and success comes from trusting and obeying Christ;
3. Jesus wants us to have the "abundant life";
4. Productive and successful living begins with God's goodness;
5. Fruitful living involves faithful use of abilities and "spiritual gifts";
6. Enlarge your life's influence by investing first fruits for God's Kingdom.